Friday, March 9, 2012

Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Who's The Smartest of Them All?

I am! So says me in my THIRD QUARTER REFLECTION! This quarter was a bunch of math and calculations and numbers. All of which I am pretty good at, and relatively enjoy. I really did understand finding the limiting and excess reactant, and such things like that. It made sense to me, and I was able to do the math fairly well. I did really well on my tests, and I got some positive feedback on my blogs. I understand percent yield, and I'm able to tell you what my data says. I've been working really hard on keeping up with my work and putting out good stuff. The only trouble I had this quarter was being absent during this class because of other stuff I had to do. Yeah, I'm awesome.




No comments:

Post a Comment